- Outboard Engine Sales Trends
- Sailboat Sales Trends
- Powerboat Sales Trends
- Boat and Engine Exports and Imports
- Cruiser, Watersport, Fishing Boat and Trailer Sales Trends
- Total Industry Sales by Category and State
- Total Boat Registrations
Highlights from the report:
- Sales of new powerboats totaled 201,400 in 2019, following eight consecutive years of growth and 11-year highs in 2018.
- In 2019, there were 12 million registered and documented boats in the U.S., equal to one registered boat for every ten households – up 0.2% from 2018.
The annual U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract in its entirety is now available on NMMA.org. NMMA members receive unlimited complimentary access to the digital versions of the Abstract. Members can also order copies of the print version of the full compilation report and have it mailed to your home or office by clicking here.
Digital versions of the reports are available for purchase by non-NMMA members here.
Bookmark www.nmma.org/statistics/publications/statistical-abstract for direct and easy access to the 2019 Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract. Contact [email protected] for more information.