2021 Virtual Engineering Compliance Seminar (2023 Model Year)
Registration is now open for the Virtual NMMA Engineering Standards Compliance Seminar!
You must be signed in to register.
- AIS with Brian Goodwin
- USCG Updates with Jeff Ludwig and Crew
- International Updates with Uli Manigel and Ulrich Heinemann
- Record Retention Policy with Christina Paul
- An updated ABYC Supplement ($300 value)
- Presentations on ABYC standard basics, recent changes, and common variations
- Live Q&A sessions: Get answers to all your questions from your favorite NMMA inspectors
- Access to the NMMA Compliance Exam software and the opportunity to become an NMMA Compliance Specialist for the 2023 Model Year!
NMMA is pleased to offer all seminar content and resources at a discounted rate.
Learn at Your Own Pace!
NMMA understands the challenges you would face trying to set aside three working days to focus on live presentations. That’s why we are offering a learn at your own pace program.
Beginning December 13, all registrants will be emailed a link to the 2021 Compliance Seminar presentations; all invoices must be paid no later than December 10 to activate the link. Conference access will be available December 13 through January 16.
Live Q&A / Networking Session:
On January 17 and 18, NMMA will hold two live online Q&A sessions with all attendees to address any questions and open the floor for discussion. We strongly suggest you watch all presentations applicable to your product ahead of the Q&A sessions.
For questions regarding Engineering Standards or the Compliance Seminar, please contact:
Certification Program Coordinator