This seminar highlights all of the changes to the ABYC standards for the upcoming model year; these standards are the basis for the NMMA Certification program.
- NMMA believes it is critical for certified members to have working knowledge of each of the applicable standards and to be kept abreast of the changes to standards that occur.
- These standards and regulations are presented by leading industry professionals.
- Manufacturers who send employees to this seminar can feel confident that their employees will gain valuable knowledge applicable to new or revised standards as applied to the manufacturers product models.
2020 Annual Engineering Compliance Seminar
The 2020 Compliance Seminar will be held November 30 - December 2, 2020 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA.
Each speaker will highlight recent changes in ABYC’s Standards and Recommended Practices for Small Craft and the Engineering Standards staff will answer questions on the NMMA Certification process.
You will have the opportunity to discuss current and contemporary certification issues with your fellow boat builders, quality control engineers, NMMA staff and inspectors, and ABYC staff.
- 2019 Engineering Compliance Seminar Agenda - 2020 Agenda will be coming
- 2019 International Seminar Agenda - 2020 Agenda will be coming
You must be signed in to register. Click here to sign in
When making your reservation, please reference National Marine Manufacturers Association, Annual Compliance Seminar.
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Room block rate:
Single: $169.00 + tax. Double: $169.00 + tax.
You must make your room reservation no later than November 7, 2020 to take advantage of room-block pricing. Room availability will be extremely limited after this date.
For questions regarding Engineering Standards or the Compliance Seminar, please contact:
Certification Program Coordinator