Listen to NMMA’s Julie Balzano, Sr. Director of Export Development, talk about how NMMA works to help marine businesses expand into the global marketplace and the value of exhibiting in the USA Pavilion at METSTRADE.
November 19-21, 2019 — Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Easy one stop booking through the NMMA.
Registration opens March 2019
METS is the world’s largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials and services for the international marine leisure industry. The annual event is organized by Amsterdam RAI in association with the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA). If you want to expand your reach throughout the EU, METS should be a core component of your marketing plan.
Thousands of companies in the leisure marine market worldwide incorporate METS in their calendars year after year. Here’s why:
- Attracts a global attendance with unparalleled networking opportunities—establish working relationships with people from all over the world
- Comprehensive product showcase—a gallery of the best in marine products from around the globe
- Supported by leading international marine trade associations
- Hosts cutting-edge conferences
- Year-round promotions add extra value to your investment
To request an application, contact:
Export Development Director
Tel: 954.441.3234 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org