Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD)
Join the nearly 600 companies in both the OEM and aftermarket segments that are vested in the success of the association’s efforts to protect and grow recreational boating through public policy advocacy and industry-focused growth initiatives.
Learn more about the MACD and how NMMA has specifically shaped the recreational boating OEM and aftermarket accessories segment.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as an NMMA member are:
- Cost-savings, including 5–20% off consumer boat show and IBEX booth space rates
- Free access to NMMA’s comprehensive library of industry statistics including exclusive reports
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employee 401(k) plan
- Savings on UPS and other shipping services
- Complimentary trade credentials providing free access to all NMMA boat shows
- Learn more about the benefits of NMMA membership by visiting our member benefits page.
To join NMMA’s Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) your business must manufacture marine equipment and materials used in the construction or upgrade of a boat or produce a general marine-related product used to enhance the boating experience.
If your business is based outside of North America, it must have a business presence in North America operating as a legally authorized sales office, importer, division, etc. Without a business presence in North America, your application for NMMA membership will not be considered.
Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. CLICK HERE to view the MACD dues schedule or reference Section III (page 2) on the membership application.
Annual dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. For MACD Members, 50% of dues are dedicated to the support of the Discover Boating.