Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD)
Join the nearly 600 companies in both the OEM and aftermarket segments that are vested in the success of the association’s efforts to protect and grow recreational boating through public policy advocacy and industry-focused growth initiatives.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as an NMMA member are:
- Cost-savings, including 5–20% off consumer boat show and IBEX booth space rates,
- Access to NMMA’s comprehensive library of industry statistics including exclusive reports
- Exclusive access to resources such as the boat and accessory warranty repair survey, export development and coaching, and B2B marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Discounted credit card processing
- Complimentary trade credentials
- Learn more about the benefits of NMMA membership by visiting our member benefits page.
Plus, as a MACD member you will receive a company listing in the boating accessories directory on Discover Boating website and the opportunity to post special offers directly to boating enthusiasts in the Coupon Marketplace. Learn more about all the benefits and resources of NMMA membership by visiting our member benefits page.
To join NMMA’s Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) your business must manufacture marine equipment and materials used in the construction or upgrade of a boat or produce a general marine-related product used to enhance the boating experience.
If your business is based outside of North America, it must have a business presence in North America operating as a legally authorized sales office, importer, division, etc. Without a business presence in North America, your application for NMMA membership will not be considered.
Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. CLICK HERE to view the MACD dues schedule or reference Section III (page 2) on the NMMA Membership Application.
Annual dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. For MACD Members, 50% of dues are dedicated to the support of the Grow Boating program and Discover Boating marketing campaign.
To join, please follow these three steps to become an MACD member. For questions regarding the requirements and how your NMMA membership can enhance your business and save you money, please contact Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.