GROW BOATING and PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS - JOIN NMMA
NMMA works tirelessly to shape public policy with regulators and legislators at the state and federal levels. NMMA staff advocates daily with members of Congress addressing the ever-changing challenges impacting marine manufacturers and consumers.
The Discover Boating campaign is focused on engaging a younger, more diverse consumer and getting the next generation of boaters on the water. This year, DiscoverBoating.com hosted 4.2 million visitors and drove 1.5 million referrals to member boat manufacturer websites while connecting potential buyers with the accessories and tools needed to get started in boating.
- Booth space discounts between 5 and 20 percent at select NMMA boat shows and IBEX.
- Free and exclusive access to NMMA's Business Intelligence, valued at over $10,000, and includes the U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract.
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employer 401(k) that provides employees with a retirement plan and helps businesses save money and cut administrative expenses.
- Complimentary marine trade access credentials ($80 per person value) to NMMA-owned Discover Boating Shows with exclusive access 2 hours prior to opening.
- Members-only newsletters, advocacy updates, trade and tariff alerts and economic and industry news to help members monitor the marine marketplace and make informed business decisions.
- Exclusive connections through the B2B Member Directory, a trade-only marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers, with member-only access to lead sales contacts
- Download the member participation logo and display stakeholder support of NMMA's efforts to protect and promote recreational boating.
- Save up to 45 percent on UPS Shipping services by simply enrolling existing accounts
- Savings on Budget and Avis negotiated member discounted rates, elite status to skip the check-in lines and special rates for weekly rentals and truck options.
- Members-only access to Staples Advantage for equipment needs, assistance with printing and creative solutions and enrollment in Staples Facility Solutions.
- APPI provides free evaluation of energy bills and contracts to detect overcharges and erroneous fees and make recommendations when to buy energy, length of contract, suppliers, etc.
- 20% member discount on NMMA advertising opportunities to reach key industry decision makers and stakeholders as well as the boating consumer.
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards and compliance with regulatory requirements and certification bodies.
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program and benefits, email Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.