Throughout the summer, the Discover Boating team has been hard at work rolling out enhanced features and functionality on DiscoverBoating.com, making it easier for consumers to navigate the website, particularly from mobile devices, and providing a variety of digital touchpoints to connect the site’s visitors to NMMA members.
Recent DiscoverBoating.com enhancements include:
- Refreshed Boat Type landing pages – a complete redesign of boat type pages to bring Manufacturer Referrals to the top of the page – making them the first thing consumers see when they land on the page.
- Enhanced Boat Loan Calculator and tracking – updated features including a downpayment field and a chart that shows interest amounts, plus improved tracking on the calculator to monitor engagements and consumer input.
- Updated “See You Out Here” campaign landing page – refreshed See You Out Here campaign landing page with new content including a new, clean user journey to “choose your own adventure,” whether it be finding a rental through the Go Boating Today tool, finding a Boat Show, or finding a Boat Dealer.
- Canadian Dealer Finder – extending beyond the US Dealer Finder, Discover Boating launched this user friendly tool in Canada, where consumers can search via postal code, city or province; the team is tracking referrals to dealer websites and phone call clicks.
- Progressive Safety Videos – Due to recent boating accidents on the rise, Discover Boating is doing its part to raise awareness on key safety issues. With Progressive as Discover Boating's official safety partner, Discover Boating is highlighting the Progressive-Discover Boating safety video series in a variety of ways. In addition to the video series landing page, you can find these videos prominently featured on the site’s home page, within the DB TV section, and throughout relevant safety blog articles. And, on the horizon, Discover Boating will be introducing the official Progressive landing page highlighting the partnership.
- Google Analytics 4 Integration – the Discover Boating team has adapted to Google’s everchanging ways by modernizing Analytics tracking to the most recent version – Google Analytics 4. With this integration, we’re able to enhance our user tracking capabilities across the website – tracking engagements, touchpoints and referrals to manufacturers, dealers, boat rentals and more.