NMMA will host a webinar at 12:00pm ET on Friday, April 17 for recreational boating industry stakeholders to ask questions about accessing COVID-19 economic aid. Click here to register now.
In hopes of fielding as many of the industry’s questions as possible, the event will feature brief opening remarks followed by a dedicated question and answer session, where members of NMMA’s advocacy team will address attendees’ questions in real time.
- WHAT: NMMA Webinar: Live Q&A On How To Access COVID-19 Economic Aid
- WHEN: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 12:00pm ET
- Nicole Vasilaros, senior vice president of government and legal affairs at the National Marine Manufacturers Association
- George Cooper, partner at Forbes-Tate Partners
- Trevor Hanger, strategic adviser at Forbes-Tate Partners
- Ryan Welch, partner at Forbes-Tate Partners
If you have questions, please email NMMA’s COVID-19 task force at [email protected]