The NMMA announced today the agenda for the 2020 Innovation Breakfast, taking place on Feb. 14 from 7:30-9:30a.m. in Miami at a new location—the Rusty Pelican Restaurant, located off the Rickenbacker Causeway, just down the street from the entrance of the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show, presented by West Marine. Presented by the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF), the Innovation Breakfast celebrates the best in boating and recognizes the marine industry’s greatest innovations. Tickets for the event can be purchased here; limited seating available – book now!
The 2020 Innovation Breakfast will feature a host of presentations focused on propelling the recreational boating industry forward. Here’s the agenda:
- Welcome — Larry Berryman, show director
- State of the Industry Presentation — Frank Hugelmeyer, president, National Marine Manufacturers Association
- The Power of Participation - Stephanie Vatalaro, SVP marketing and communications, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation
- CSI Awards — The Marine Industry Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Awards recognize boat and engine manufacturers for excellence in customer service.
- Alan J. Freedman Memorial Leadership Award — Honors individuals who, in the course of their careers, have made outstanding contributions to the marine accessories industry through leadership, creativity and personal motivation.
- Charles Chapman Award – Honors individuals or groups within the marine industry who have made outstanding contributions to the sport of boating for the benefit of the recreational boating industry and boating public.
- Innovation Awards — The recreational boating industry’s highest honor for innovative and technological achievement. Judged by Boating Writers International.
Boat Show Credentials/Badges are NO LONGER required for entry to the breakfast. Attendees simply need to present a ticket or e-mail ticket confirmation.
Boat Show Transportation
- Exhibitors planning to attend the breakfast must park in Lot A, take a taxi/Uber to Lot C, or valet park. From these areas, free transportation will be available directly to the Rusty Pelican, which will be running from 7a.m.-8.m.
- Free transportation will be provided from the Rusty Pelican following the breakfast.
- Click here for transportation directions to the Miami Boat Show.
For questions or more information about the breakfast, please contact Nadia Martinez, CEM at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 441-3222. For media interested in attending, please contact Sarah Salvatori at email@example.com. For questions about NMMA Awards, please contact Melissa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.