NMMA today announced the agenda for its Innovation Breakfast at the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show. The breakfast is being held Friday, February 17 within the show’s exciting newly expanded Center Courtyard. Doors open at 7:30 a.m. and the breakfast runs from 8 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. NMMA is also proud to share the news that the breakfast is being presented by the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation with support from Dominion Marine Media and Enterprise Florida.
Celebrating the thousands of innovative products, ideas and services showcased during the Miami Boat Show each year, the Innovation Breakfast will feature a host of presentations focused on propelling our industry forward through innovation including:
- Special opening remarks from Thom Dammrich, president of the NMMA.
- Presentation of the CSI Awards recognizing marine dealers that excel in customer satisfaction.
- Frank Peterson, president of the RBFF will address how the Foundation is innovating its way to increased boating and fishing participation. Innovation and adaptation are essential in the pursuit of progress; and both of these concepts are at the center of the RBFF’s path to realizing its new aspirational goal of reaching a participation level of 60 million anglers in 60 months. Hear firsthand why and how this critical effort can make a difference in our industry.
- Marine Marketers of America will present their Neptune Awards recognizing excellence in marine marketing communications.
- Dominion Marine Media's newly appointed CEO will unveil the company's new name and share his vision for creating a world-class boat-shopping experience.
- NMMA will present the Alan J. Freedman Memorial Leadership Award, honoring individuals who’ve made outstanding contributions to the marine accessories industry through leadership, creativity and personal motivation.
- Special presentation from Enterprise Florida.
- Capping off the Breakfast will be the Miami International Boat Show Innovation Awards, the recreational boating industry’s highest honor for innovative and technological achievement, judged by Boating Writers International.