Miami Boat Show Announces Partners for 2017
The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show is going to even greater lengths for a bigger and better boat show experience in 2017, with support from City of Miami, Miami Dade County, and Bayfront Management Trust. And in 2017, expanded concierge services, new shuttle bus management and renowned caterer Great Performances will further elevate the show experience for attendees and exhibitors. Partners for the 2017 Miami Boat Show include:
New Show Partners
- Great Performances - Renowned caterer for world-class events such as the Miami Open and New York City Wine & Food Festival, Great Performances is proud to be the first onsite caterer at the 2017 Miami International Boat Show. Building off its success at previous events, Great Performances will offer more than 150 onsite dining options – from waterside restaurants to VIP lounges to food trucks. Menu options range from sushi to Cuban cuisine and everything in between to please any palate.
- Hello! Florida Destination Management - To improve upon the success of the boat show’s shuttle bus operations in 2016 at its new location, Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin, Hello! Florida Destination Management is coming on board to provide shuttle bus management and information staff onsite to ensure that show goers using the shuttle buses have a seamless, carefree experience.
Back On Board
- Bellingham Marine – Bellingham Marine designed and built state-of-the-art, custom encapsulated floating docks, making the Miami Boat Show one of the pioneers in providing environmentally friendly, temporary docks.
- Evenstar Structures - Eventstar provides all of the custom tenting structures for the 2017 Miami Boat Show.
- Freebee - Freebee offers FREE electric car taxi services for attendees during their visit to the Miami Boat Show. Freebees will run from the Boat Show’s valet station located at Whiskey Joes Drive to the show entrance at Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin.
- Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) – The GMCVB is organizing the overall show concierge for the Miami Boat Show, providing one-on-one services for every attendee to have an enjoyable visit to Miami and navigate the boat show seamlessly.
- Island Queen Cruises – To meet the high demand for water transportation, Island Queen Cruises will increase the number of water taxis by more than 47 percent in 2017. More and larger water taxis concentrated on fewer routes will provide frequent and seamless service to and from the show.
- Liaisons – Liaisons is managing the recruitment of sponsors and the overall design for the boat show’s new VIP lounge.
- onPeak - onPeak is providing more convenient and affordable hotel accommodations for attendees and exhibitors for the 2017 Miami Boat Show. With more than 10,000 room nights available in the show’s official hotel block, there’s no better service to find the best rates at premier hotels including the Epic Hotel, Four Seasons, Intercontinental Miami, W Downtown Miami, and JW Marriot Marquis Miami.
- ParkJockey - Finding parking options for the Miami Boat Show couldn’t be easier with more than 10,000 parking spots available for show goers. Use miamiboatshow.com/public-transportation, or download the ParkJockey app for iOS or Android device to book parking prior to the show.
- Uber - Uber South Florida connects riders to drivers through the Uber app, making travel to and from the show as seamless as possible.
Additional partners: ABF Freight Systems, handling freight shipping services; Edd Helms Group, providing the show’s electrical; Dock & Marine; and Expo Convention Contractors.