Alan J. Freedman Memorial Leadership Award
Recipients of the NMMA Freedman Award are individuals who, in the course of their careers, have made outstanding contributions to the marine accessories industry through leadership, creativity, and personal motivation. The following are the categories for consideration:
• Marine aftermarket or OEM manufacturer
• Marine representative
• Member of a marine-focused media
• Boat dealer
• Marine distributor
• Marine trade association staff person
Nominations to the 2024 awards program are open through November 1, 2023.
To nominate a worthy industry leader:
- Nominators must belong to a member company and be in good standing with NMMA.
- Submit the official nomination form.
- Submit supporting material to enhance the nomination. Supporting material includes, but not limited to; an enhanced career timeline and accomplishments, articles about the nominee and letters of support. Supporting materials should be received digitally through the provided file share link by the entry deadline.
Nominators will be notified of award status in January 2024.
The 2024 Alan J. Freedman Award will be presented during the Miami Industry Breakfast on Thursday, February 15, 2024 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Tickets are required for entry.
Contact Kelly Kaylor at [email protected].