The Marine Industry Career Network (MICN) is a collaborative effort among marine trade associations and industry stakeholders to connect employers with a qualified work force. Employers can manage job postings and search resumes. Job Seekers can view openings, post resumes and access career development resources.
Active members of NMMA receive a 30% discount on all marine industry career network services.
- Easy online job management and log in — You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and even make payments online.
- Unmatched exposure for job listings — NMMA, ABYC and MRAA represents the largest audience of qualified boating industry professionals.
- Resume searching access — With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
- Company awareness — Include information about your individual company and a link to your web site.
- Register Now
- FREE Professional Profile — Create a user-friendly professional presentation of your qualifications with information pre-populated from your resume.
- Job Agents — Let the system find new jobs for you: establish your search and you will be notified automatically whenever a matching job is posted.
- Searchable Portfolio — Increase your exposure to employers by uploading up to five career-related documents such as work samples, certification letters, etc.
- Job Application Preview — Control your applications with the ability to previous your application as an employer will see it before submitting.
- Google Maps — Assess a potential commute right from the job detail screen.