NMMA works for you!
NMMA has promoted and protected the recreational boating industry for more than 110 years. We work on your behalf to keep positive messages about the boating lifestyle in front of consumers in North America and to grow the market for recreational boating.
We act as the voice of the marine industry to keep the needs of recreational boating top of mind with legislators at the federal and state levels. We man the front lines in legislative battles on key issues that can affect your business and your bottom line, such as ethanol, the environment, trade policy and taxes.
NMMA membership is the most effective way to learn about and address the many critical issues impacting your business. It is an investment protects your interests, your bottom line, and supports the marine industry.
NMMA Member Benefits Overview:
- Discounted savings between 5% and 20% off consumer boat show and IBEX booth space rates
- Access to marine market research and industry statistics
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards
- Opportunities to advocate for recreational boating on Capitol Hill and meet your elected officials
- B2B marketing and advertising opportunities to reach industry decision makers
- Exclusive cost-saving programs and discounts on products and services
- Export Development Program and partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce offers resources to help grow your business globally
- Grow Boating and Discover Boating marketing tools and consumer outreach to increase your visibility and grow your business
- Newsletters, email updates and the NMMA website keeps you up to date on issues vital to the success of your business and growth of the marine industry
- Critical updates on standards, regulations and legislation
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program, simply send an email request to Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.