GROW RECREATION BOATING & PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS - JOIN NMMA
NMMA’s 1,300 member companies produce more than 80 percent of the boats, engines, trailers and accessories used by boaters and anglers throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a non-profit, member-driven 501c, NMMA reinvests its revenue back into recreational boating.
NMMA is the industry’s unifying force working to do those things that no single company can do on their own, yet are critical for current and future success: promote and protect recreational boating.
NMMA supports these two vital objectives by working tirelessly to keep recreational boating top of mind with regulators and legislators at the federal and state levels, through timely research and industry data, promoting product safety, attracting new demographics and younger first time boat buyers, and producing the industry’s best consumer boat shows and trade events.
Hear directly from members about the importance of protecting against regulatory challenges and increasing boating participation and download the NMMA brochure to read about all facets of the association.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Member discounts ranging between 5% and 29% on NMMA consumer boat shows and IBEX booth space rates.
- Free access to marine market research and industry statistics and key industry publications including the U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract, which retails to non-members for $3,999.
- Complimentary NMMA boat show credentials ($35 per person value) to ALL NMMA consumer and sport shows with exclusive access 2 hours prior to show opening.
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employer 401(k) that provides employees with a retirement plan and helps businesses save money and cut administration expenses.
- Member only newsletters, advocacy updates, trade and tariff alerts and economic and industry news to help members monitor the marine marketplace and make informed business decisions.
- Exclusive promotion through the B2B NMMA Member Directory, a trade-only marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers, with exclusive member-only access to lead sales contacts including email and phone.
- Member only Export Development and resources to reach new markets through USA pavilions at international shows, trade counseling, international certifications, trade advocacy, and unfair trade assistance.
- Recruit qualified personnel through the Marine Industry Career Network (MICN), a collaborative effort among marine trade association job boards and INDEED, the world’s #1 jobsite. Members receive a 28% discount.
- Download the member participation logo and display stakeholder support of NMMA's efforts to protect and promote recreational boating.
- Save up to 34% on select UPS Shipping services by simply enrolling existing accounts as well as exclusive savings on LTL, DHL, USPS and international freight.
- Savings on Budget and Avis negotiated member discounted rates, elite status to skip the check-in lines and special rates for weekly rentals and truck options – ideal for boat show travel!
- Member access to Staples Advantage for equipment needs, assistance with printing and creative solutions and enrollment in Staples Facility Solutions.
- APPI provides free evaluation of member energy bills and contracts to detect overcharges and erroneous fees and make recommendations when to buy energy, length of contract and from which supplier.
- 20% member discount on NMMA advertising opportunities to reach key industry decision makers and stakeholders as well as the boating consumer.
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards and compliance with regulatory requirements and certification bodies.
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program and benefits, email Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.