GROW BOATING and PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS - JOIN NMMA
NMMA works tirelessly to shape public policy with regulators and legislators at the state and federal levels. NMMA staff advocates daily with members of Congress addressing the ever-changing challenges impacting marine manufacturers and consumers. The association is focused on educating our members about government decisions impacting their businesses and representing their best interests.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Member booth space discounts between 5 and 20 percent at select NMMA boat shows and IBEX.
- Free access to NMMA's Business Intelligence publications including the U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract, the industry's most comprehensive summary of boating statistics which retails for $4,199.
- Access to quality, ACA-compliant healthcare through NMMA's partnership with the National Association of Manufacturers - NAM Healthcare is available only to qualified manufacturing members based in the U.S.
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employer 401(k) that provides employees with a retirement plan and helps businesses save money and cut administration expenses.
- Complimentary NMMA boat show credentials ($50 per person value) to all 14 NMMA boat and sport shows with exclusive access 2 hours prior to show opening.
- Members-only newsletters, advocacy updates, trade and tariff alerts and economic and industry news to help members monitor the marine marketplace and make informed business decisions.
- Exclusive connections through the B2B Member Directory, a trade-only marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers, with member-only access to lead sales contacts
- Download the member participation logo and display stakeholder support of NMMA's efforts to protect and promote recreational boating.
- Save up to 45 percent on UPS Shipping services by simply enrolling existing accounts
- Savings on Budget and Avis negotiated member discounted rates, elite status to skip the check-in lines and special rates for weekly rentals and truck options.
- Members-only access to Staples Advantage for equipment needs, assistance with printing and creative solutions and enrollment in Staples Facility Solutions.
- APPI provides free evaluation of energy bills and contracts to detect overcharges and erroneous fees and make recommendations when to buy energy, length of contract, suppliers, etc.
- 20% member discount on NMMA advertising opportunities to reach key industry decision makers and stakeholders as well as the boating consumer.
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards and compliance with regulatory requirements and certification bodies.
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program and benefits, email Bryan Welsh, Director, Member Services.