Join the over 500 members of the Associate Division that provide services to boating consumers or business opportunities to industry stakeholders. Take an active role in the association’s efforts to protect and grow recreational boating through public policy advocacy and industry-focused growth initiatives.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as an NMMA member are:
- Cost-savings, including 5–28% off consumer boat show and IBEX booth space rates
- Free access to NMMA’s comprehensive library of industry statistics including exclusive reports
- Exclusive access to the Marine Industry Retirement Plan, a multiple employee 401(k) plan
- One-on-one connection with NMMA's export development and coaching services
- Savings on UPS and other shipping services
- Complimentary trade credentials providing free access to all NMMA boat shows
- Learn more about the benefits of NMMA membership by visiting our member benefits page.
NMMA Associate Membership is open to non-manufacturing service providers to the marine industry in four categories. Click here to download the membership application.
- Associate Member - A business entity that provides a service to the marine industry and/or the general boating consumer (ex: marinas, publications, insurance, repairs, MTA, etc.) - $995 annual fee.
- Dealer / Retailer Member - Must be an authorized dealer of an NMMA boat building member or an engine manufactured by an NMMA member - $995 annual fee.
- Distributor Member - Must be an authorized distributor of products manufactured by at least five different NMMA accessory manufacturing members; or an authorized distributor of marine engines produced by an NMMA engine manufacturing member - $995 annual fee.
- Finance Member - A business entity that provide banking solutions, commercial or consumer lending, floor planning, financial planning or financial consulting services - $3,000 annual fee.
To join as an Associate Member, please follow these three steps. For questions regarding the requirements of Associate Membership or to set up a conference call to review the program, please contact Bryan Welsh Director, Member Services.