NMMA’s COVID-19 Action Center
The National Marine Manufacturers Association has called on the federal government to take action and help marine manufacturers respond to COVID-19. In addition, NMMA is aligned with organizations including the National Association of Manufacturers, US Chamber of Commerce, the Outdoor Recreation Roundtable and others to ensure our industry’s voice is heard.
Our daily newsletter, Currents, will focus on the most pressing COVID-19 news of the day. We encourage you to subscribe, if you do not already receive it.
Latest News & Updates
Contact information and details for each state office
This tool contains resources on the state and local government response to COVID-19.
Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
Details on key provisions to help manufacturers, dealers, boaters and more.
Information on how to participate in the Federal Reserve’s economic assistance program for small-and-medium sized enterprises.
How to access economic relief in the CARES Act
Guidance and details on how the loan program operates.
Letter to Congress on Key Measures
A step-by-step guide on how to navigate the process.
A list of items in the $2 trillion stimulus bill NMMA assisted in securing for the recreational boating industry, along with provisions that were not included in bill.
A summary of the key paid leave provisions, coverage, qualifications and your requirements as an employer under the FFCRA.
Find answer to your questions about your responsibilities as an employer with regards to the FFCRA.
Information from the CDC to help you plan, prepare and respond to COVID-19.
Learn how your manufacturing business can join the fight to help keep frontline health care professionals safe by adapting production capacity to create needed medical supplies, and donating resources to those that need it the most.
Boating Gives Back Stories
- Boating Gives Back: Volvo Penta Uses Global Reach For Widespread PPE Distribution
- Boating Gives Back: Marine Businesses Across The Country Join In The Fight Against COVID-19
- Boating Gives Back: From Healthcare Professionals to First Responders to Assisted Living Facilities—KICKER Marine Audio Distributed 10k Facemasks and Shields
- Boating Gives Back: Pivoting Production To Supply Local Hospitals With Protective Gowns And Curtains
- Boating Gives Back: Mantus Marine Uses Medical Experience To Help Texas Health Care Workers
- Boating Gives Back: Correct Craft Works To Fill The Gap In Protective Equipment
- Boating Gives Back: West Marine's Innovative Approach to Repurposing Goods During The Pandemic
- Boating Gives Back: Viking Yachts Spearheads Design and Distribution of Face Shields for Medical Facilities
- Boating Gives Back: Member Spotlight on HydroHoist’s Response to COVID-19
- Boating Gives Back: Tige Boats Manufactures PPEs & Shares Blueprint for More Manufacturers to Join the Fight Against COVID-19
- Boating Gives Back: Brunswick Helps Workers On The Frontlines Fight Against COVID-19
For those taking advantage of social distancing outdoors, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has outlined tips to keep in mind during your visits.
The National Park Service is modifying its operations on a park-by-park basis in accordance with the latest guidance from health officials
National marine sanctuary waters are open, however, offices and visitors centers remain closed.
The latest update on this year’s event.
The latest update on this year’s event and details on attending virtually
Programs that the Canadian government has made available to help you through this crisis.
Review travel procedures implemented slow the spread COVID-19 and the list of countries from which foreign may not enter the U.S.