- Do not raft up your boat. This means using lines and fenders to tie together multiple boats on each side of one anchored boat.
- Wear a mask and practice social distancing when entering or exiting marinas, dockside dining, boat ramps and fuel pumps.
- Keep a tight-knit crew. Only boat with those in your immediate household or quarantine circle.
- Renting a boat or joining a boat club? Check out the latest safety procedures and protocols from rental and boat club businesses HERE.
- Plan ahead. Check the status of your destination before you go using Discover Boating’s Public Water Access Map HERE.
View this post on Instagram
Summer is here and #TheWaterIsOpen! Let's keep boaters boating, and do our part to #RecreateResponsibly ?? — Find more safety tips regarding COVID-19 boating etiquette in our story or head to the link in bio ?? . . . #DiscoverBoating #GetOnBoard #boatlife #boating #boats #summer #fourthofjuly #welcometothewater #goboatingtoday