The Discover Boating Experience (DBX), the ‘Hub for Boaters’ debuts today at the Progressive Insurance Chicago Boat, RV & Sail Show. Guests can enjoy short, powerful talks that will inspire on-water and outdoor adventures at the main stage and can visit the Hub's stations to take part in workshops, get one-on-one advice, see the latest products and much more.
- Discover Boating: Learn which boat is right for you and boat show tours
- Boat Care: Keep your boat in ship-shape
- Conservation: Learn about National Marine Sanctuaries
- Product Innovation: Discover the latest in gear & technology
- Main Stage: Hear from leading boating and outdoor enthusiasts
DBX will also help attendees start their boat journey and find more detailed information from show partners, dealers and Progressive's Boat School. DBX offers a seating lounge where guests can relax, charge their phone, take photos at the social media wall and find inspiration for on-water adventures, plus enjoy live music on the weekends.
DBX partners include ASA Electronics, West Marine and Syntec Industries. Syntec is the official flooring sponsor providing the flooring and decking from its Reflex line, which is a cushioned floor product that allows guests to experience the latest in boat flooring. ASA Electronics is the official Audio/Visual sponsor outfitting DBX exclusively with JENSEN® televisions and Klipsch Audio® products, including on the DBX mainstage which will play host to entertainment, inspirational on-water stories, and informational “Boat Talks.” West Marine is also providing top products and technology for the Product Innovation booth from fish finders to life jackets and more.
Following Chicago, The Discover Boating Experience will be at the following Shows:
- Progressive Insurance Atlanta Boat Show – January 16-19, 2020
- Progressive Insurance Baltimore Boat Show – January 23-26, 2020
- Progressive Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow – January 30-February 2, 2020
- Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show – February 8-16, 2020
- Progressive Insurance Atlantic City Boat Show – February 26-March 1, 2020