Marketing is about making meaningful connections. The ways people consume content and media has changed the marketing landscape and continue to evolve. Today’s consumers live online. To reach them, your marketing efforts need to live there as well.
The 2018 Grow Boating Marketing Summit will provide opportunities to learn how to leverage digital marketing channels—display ads, video, social media, email, search, websites and more—to move your business forward. Grow Boating invites all industry stakeholders to join us the day before IBEX to discover the latest tools to effectively market to the next wave of boaters.
Join us for a new full-day agenda, located in a state of the art learning facility, featuring presentations by the following top marketing experts:
- Marcus Sheridan, Founder of TheSalesLion.com, Author of They Ask, You Answer
- Brooke Skinner-Ricketts, Chief Marketing Officer, Cars.com
- Tannis McKenna, Agency Development Manager, Google
- Brad Dixon, Vice President of Accounts, Adaptly
- Tom Martin, Author of The Invisible Sale
- Jack Ellis, Managing Director, Info-Link Technologies
- Steve Pizzolato, Founder & CEO, Avala Marketing Group
Save the Date! Grow Boating Marketing Summit – Digital Marketing: Join the Evolution
- Date: Monday, October 1
- Time: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. EDT
- Location: Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS), 124 S. Franklin St. (Across from the Tampa Convention Center)
Early Bird Registration is $159 (through August 30); $199 after August 30. Click here to register
Note: You must first register via the link above as an attendee of IBEX before adding the Grow Boating Marketing Summit to your cart.
The 2018 Grow Boating Marketing Summit is made available in part by contributions from the NMMA Marine Accessories and Components Division members.
The Summit is sponsored by IBEX and the Marine Marketers of America.
For more information, visit: https://www.growboating.org/marketing-summit.aspx