NMMA has launched a new statistics section on NMMA.org, providing a more robust, easy-to-navigate research and data hub for the boating industry. Features and enhancements to www.nmma.org/statistics include:
- Finding data is now easier than ever with enhanced navigation and search options.
- Users can preview reports before buying.
- Streamlined e-commerce functionality allows users to purchase reports online and get immediate access.
- All upcoming data releases can be found here.
- Latest statistics news can be found here.
- A new library of data and research specific to the recreational marine industry includes: wholesale boat shipments, new boat registrations, boating’s economic impact, industry expenditures, Canadian data, and more.
- Members have free access to nearly all reports on the site.
- If you aren’t an NMMA member, much of the research is also available for purchase.
Contact Vicky Yu, Director of Industry Statistics and Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.