Throughout the summer, Discover Boating has been working with bloggers and social influencers to share boating stories, memories and drive readers to DiscoverBoating.com through their blogs and social channels.
A total of 68 boating stories have appeared on millennial, parenting, travel and lifestyle blogs, in addition to more than 800 social media posts reaching a potential audience of more than 11 million people. What’s more, all blog and social posts drove more than 24,500 visits to DiscoverBoating.com.
These popular bloggers are helping build awareness for Discover Boating by sharing their affinity for boating and inspiring their readers to visit DiscoverBoating.com to find ways to get on the water.
Check out highlights from this summer’s blogger program:
- The Daily Adventures of Me: Start Them Early: Sail Together
- Building Our Story: Packing Ideas for a Family Boating Day
- Family Fun Vacations: Discover Boating Making Family Memories
- Mama’s Got It Together: Get Away From It All- On A Boat
- From Foothills to Fog: Summer Memories on the Boat
- In the Know Mom: 6 Things To Do In Lake Havasu, AZ With Kids
- 2 Travel Dads: Family boating in the Pacific Northwest
- Forever Stoked: “Life Is Better On A Boat”- Memories From The Water