The Marine Accessory Manufacturers Credit Association (MAMCA) is an established credit discussion group made up of credit and financial executives whose companies manufacture marine accessories and components or supply product to the marine industry. Joining MAMCA will help you establish a strong credit line with your customers and enable your organization to:
- Increase profit potential
- Control past due balances
- Reduce bad debt losses
- Set up new accounts and monitor existing accounts with ease
- Develop relationships with other credit and financial executives in the marine industry that are fighting the same daily battles as you
- Obtain free legal advice and preferred rates from the MEMA Financial Services Group corporate attorney and licensed collection agency
- Have a distinct advantage in the marketplace because of the information gathered at the meetings
- Enjoy a solid return on investment as the information you obtain has the ability to save your company significantly more money then was spent on membership and meetings
NMMA and the Marine Accessories and Components (MACD) Board of Directors encourage NMMA component manufacturing members to learn about the resources and programs available through MAMCA. MAMCA is a separate organization from NMMA with its own rules, regulations and annual contractual fee of $700.
General Manager and VP
MEMA Financial Services Group
firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.406.8821
Currently 23 NMMA MACD members participate in the credit association. Here is what a few of them have to say:
"I have personally been a member of this credit group for over 22 years, and find the information exchanged is very valuable and the low cost of membership is well worth it."
- Pat Reynolds, Attwood Corporation, NMMA member since 1966
"I have found exceptional value with lower cost than D&B or Experian contracts, references will come from the industry, people with firsthand experience who you can call. Early warning thru flash reports. One email can bring reference replies faster than sending out requests based on a customer credit application. References are unbiased and not limited to the customers three or four preferred vendors or friends!"
- Bob Delaney, Moore Company, NMMA member since 1996
If you would like to address any questions with a participating member, please contact Pat Reynolds, Credit Manager, Attwood Corporation, at email@example.com / 616.897.2285.