“Scroll down to view details on all international show opportunities!”
2013: USA Pavilion at Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS)
November 19–21, 2013
METS is the world’s largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials and services for the international marine leisure industry. The annual event is organized by Amsterdam RAI in association with the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA). If you want to expand your reach throughout the EU, METS should be a core component of your marketing plan.
Thousands of companies in the leisure marine market worldwide incorporate METS in their calendars year after year. Here’s why:
- Attracts a global attendance with unparalleled networking opportunities—establish working relationships with people from all over the world
- Comprehensive product showcase—a gallery of the best in marine products from around the globe
- Supported by leading international marine trade associations
- Hosts cutting-edge conferences
- Year-round promotions add extra value to your investment
METS USA & Canadian Pavilions: Now offered to non-NMMA members too.
NMMA has been exhibiting at METS for 25 years. As a result, we benefit from prime space location, allowing us to pass on the benefit to our pavilion exhibitors.
NMMA staff will be your primary contact throughout the planning process—eliminating concerns of missed deadlines, currency fluctuations, cultural differences and language barriers. As part of your turnkey package, NMMA offers the following to our Pavilion exhibitors:
- Turn-key booth packages, starting at 9m2 and up—complete with furniture, lighting, fascia, flooring
- Networking cocktail reception, highlighting the USA Pavilion
- NMMA booth with complimentary coffee, refreshments and light snacks throughout the show
- On site logistical support and guidance, including the coordination of ordering and delivering additional items for your stand (invoiced at cost after the event)
- Private networking dinner with expert speakers
- Public relations and advertising campaign to help drive traffic
- Pavilion exclusive WiFi
- US Department of Commerce support and guidance, on site
METS 2013 will be held November 19–21. NMMA members will benefit from preferred pricing and space allocation.
To register, complete NMMA Registration Form and Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: September 6, 2013. Based on space availability
Research the growing South Korean boating market—now is the time to position yourself for this maturing market with the help of generous incentives for qualifying exhibitors.
Take advantage of generous incentives*, to research the growing South Korean boating market firsthand. Now is the time to establish key contacts and position your company in this maturing market.
The 6th edition of the Korea International Boat Show will be held at the state-of-the-art KINTEX Exhibition and Convention Center from May 30–June 2, 2013. Located in the Seoul Metropolitan Area, near both domestic and international airports, KINTEX is one of the world's most modern and convenient exhibition sites and guarantees easy access to Seoul’s diverse and economically stable population.
This brand new home is only one reason to attend this show. Consider the rest…
- Strong economy and a growing interest in recreational boating. Boat & PWC registrations currently number more than 12,000 are expected to surpass 15,000 by end 2014
- No import restrictions for imported boats – 8% duty plus 10% Sales Tax
- New opportunities for U.S. exporters under the U.S. –Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Exposure to more than 17,000 visitors – many more expected in this new location
- Hub location for NE Asia with easy access to China
- Model type approval now available
- New marinas developing quickly. Fifteen currently operational with 27 more being planned.
- Natural coastline for recreational boating activities, with inland waterways connected to Seoul and fantastic inshore coastal recreational fishing created by mature artificial reefs
- B2B and business-to-consumer opportunities
- Incentives for overseas exhibitors!
- Pre-show and on-site support & export guidance from the NMMA and Korean market experts
Early Bird Incentives include 6 Nights Hotel!
To learn more Click here, Registration deadline is April 12, 2013. To register, complete KIBS Application Form and submit to email@example.com
Visit www.kibs.com for information on the show.
International Boat Show and Festival: Hainan, China
Sanya, Hainan, PRC October 17 – 20, 2013
The International Council of Marine Industry Associations - ICOMIA - has signed a long-term agreement to support the new International Boat Show and Festival - a four-day boat show running October 17- 20, 2013 at the state-of-the-art Serenity Marina, Sanya, Hainan Island in China.
Over the past two years, China has shown steady growth in the recreational boating sector. Some experts believe that China will grow to be a sizable market in the near future for both the import of foreign built boats as well as for the export of Chinese manufactured boats and equipment – potentially creating a significant opportunity for our domestic boat builders and accessory & component manufacturers alike – who are looking to export to this emerging market.
Hainan Island lies at the southeast corner of the Chinese mainland and is equivalent in size to Belgium. Thanks to its semi-tropical climate, coral reefs and golden beaches, Hainan Island has become THE holiday destination spot for affluent Chinese and foreign visitors alike. Marina development in the area is growing and the 330 berth Serenity Marina (home of the show) is among the most sophisticated in the region. The marina is a short distance from the city center and Sanya Phoenix International airport.
NMMA is taking the lead on a North American pavilion— ensuring that our members have a front row seat at this event. With premium spacing already reserved for our exhibitors and competitive booth pricing, we are pleased to offer our members, and the industry alike, an opportunity to join us at this event. Pre-show and on-site support & export guidance from the NMMA is provided.
Click Here to Learn More and to View the Show Layout... Visit the official show website in english for complete details.
To register: Complete the EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM and return to Julie Balzano, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 15. Book early to benefit from Early Bird Discounts! Book by May 1st and save 20%. Book by July 1st and save 10%.
Contact: Julie Balzano, Export Development Director; email@example.com to learn more
Be part of the 1st NMMA/USA Pavilion at the Rio de Janeiro International Boat Show, Pier Maua, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mark Your Calendar: April 25–May 1, 2013 plus one day Marina Site Tour: May 2, 2013
Brazil is an important trading partner for the U.S. recreational boating industry. In 2011, nearly $80 million in boats and engines were exported to Brazil. That figure is projected to be even higher in 2012; despite an increase in import duties, exports rose 15% during the first half of this year.
To help U.S. businesses find new customers in this growing marine market, NMMA is taking the lead on hosting the 1st USA Pavilion at the Rio de Janeiro International Boat Show. Understanding both the opportunities and challenges businesses face in exporting to Brazil is critical to success. That is why NMMA is pleased to offer your business a cost-effective way to engage in in-country market research and establish your presence in this key marketplace, we are leveraging our contacts and connections to ensure maximum exposure for your company.
The USA Pavilion will offer you the opportunity to market your brand in Brazil while supporting your market research efforts, as part of the larger group pavilion. The design is focused around a central meeting point—a reception area that will be staffed with a bilingual hostess for the duration of the show — with an open floor plan to foster networking and brand marketing. Each exhibitor will be assigned a backdrop with company logo and shelving to display literature and product samples. You will have access to your own 36” round table and three chairs to conduct meetings and discussions. All exhibitors will share the use of four roaming bilingual interpreters.
Space is limited to just 18 exhibitors and will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. NMMA members are given priority and preferred pricing.
$3,950 Turn-key for members, for one company representative per stand.
$4,750 Turn-key for non-members, for one company representative per stand.
Additional company representative: $195. Limit: 2 representatives per exhbiting company
Register today. Contact Julie Balzano: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 954-441-3234
For more information on any of the show(s) listed, please contact:
Director for Export Development