Salon Nautico Internacional de Barcelona (Barcelona International Boat Show)
October 14 – 18, 2015 - Marina Port Vell, Barcelona
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Barcelona, one of the world’s most beautiful and popular boating destinations, is the backdrop for the Barcelona International Boat Show. Last year, this five-day show attracted over 53,000 visitors (73% general public vs. 27% professional) and had more than 650 boats on display. With loyal and quality visitors, the show reported an upturn in sales – pointing to the end of a difficult economic period in Spain.
Spain’s 7,000 km coastline and warm temperate climate combined with ample marina and mooring facilities along with a vibrant tourist trade make Spain a desirable boating market.
The NMMA, together with our strategic partners at the U.S. Commercial Service in Madrid, believe it’s easier to stay connected to your existing clients in Spain rather than to start anew once the market has fully recovered. The best way to connect to buyers is to engage with them and ensure that they are informed of your company’s product line, pricing and competitive advantages.
We have once again created a cost-effective opportunity designed to support your efforts in developing new contacts while maintaining and nurturing your existing ones. Let us help you ensure that your product line and company branding remain front and center in the Spanish market.
Cost to Exhibit:
For the 2nd consecutive year, the NMMA is taking the lead on a USA Pavilion at the Salon Nautico Internacional de Barcelona. The option to exhibit is open to NMMA members and non-members* alike.
An exhibition package of $3,000* includes: (non-member surcharge will apply)
- 6m2 turn key exhibition space, including information counter, stool, flooring, lighting, signage, catalog listing, shared meeting space, limited refreshments and all applicable taxes and required show insurance.
- No currency exchange rate fluctuations. NMMA bills you in $US, ensuring that your exhibition costs remain constant.
- Increased exposure through an aggressive pre-show promotional campaign by the USDOC office in Spain, designed to drive maximum traffic to the USA Pavilion.
- USA Pavilion Cocktail Reception, designed to highlight your presence and entertain your clients
- Pre-show and on-site support from NMMA’s Export Development Director and US Department of Commerce staff – to ensure that you take full advantage of every opportunity available to you during your time at the show. (Excluding interpretation support)
*Non-members surcharge of $500 will apply to each booking.
- Marina Hop site visits to area marinas $85/member - $125/non-member:
- Private interpreter: Cost: €200/day approx.
- Independent 9m2 stand. Costs and details provided upon request.
Click Here for full pavilion details and costs.
Submit Registration Form by July 31st to book your space.
Registration requires a 50% non-refundable deposit.
2015: USA Pavilion at Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS)
November 17–19, 2015 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registration Open: ONLY A Few Spots Remain!
METS is the world’s largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials, and services for the international marine leisure industry. The annual event is organized by Amsterdam RAI in association with the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA). If you want to expand your reach throughout the EU, METS should be a core component of your marketing plan.
Thousands of companies in the leisure marine market worldwide incorporate METS in their calendars year after year. Here’s why:
- Attracts a global attendance with unparalleled networking opportunities—establish working relationships with people from all over the world
- Comprehensive product showcase—a gallery of the best in marine products from around the globe
- Supported by leading international marine trade associations
- Hosts cutting-edge conferences
- Year-round promotions add extra value to your investment
METS USA & Canadian Pavilions: Now offered to Non-NMMA members too.
NMMA has been exhibiting at METS for 27 years. As a result, we benefit from prime space location, allowing us to pass on the benefit of our pavilion exhibitors.
NMMA staff will be your primary contact throughout the planning process—eliminating concerns of missed deadlines, currency fluctuations, cultural differences and language barriers. As part of your turnkey package, NMMA offers the following to our Pavilion exhibitors:
- Turn-key booth packages, starting at 9m2 and up—complete with furniture, lighting, fascia, flooring
- Networking cocktail reception, highlighting the USA Pavilion
- NMMA booth with complimentary coffee, refreshments and light snacks throughout the show
- NMMA takes the lead in coordinating your entire experience - including registration, hotel, booth needs, shipping and invoicing
- Pre-Show group networking 'Nosh & Network' Lunch, to get acquainted with fellow exhibitors
- Aggressive public relations and advertising campaign to help drive traffic and promote USA
- US Department of Commerce support and guidance, on site
METS 2015 will be held November 17–19. NMMA members will benefit from preferred pricing and space allocation. Learn more
Registration Deadline: September 4, 2015. Based on space availability
For more information on any of the show(s) listed, please contact:
Director for Export Development