BoatPAC recently announced all 17 members of NMMA’s Marine Accessory and Components Divisional (MACD) Board has reached full participation in contributions in 2022.. BoatPAC is the recreational boating industry’s first line of defense in Washington, D.C. and serves the mission of supporting members of Congress from both political parties who recognize the importance of the recreational boating industry and advocate on Capitol Hill on behalf of the recreational boating community.
“BoatPAC is an invaluable tool for navigating an everchanging political landscape,” said Erica Crocker, NMMA’s Senior Director of Political Advocacy and Engagement. “By reaching 100% participation, the MACD Board has demonstrated that they understand the importance of BoatPAC and their roles in supporting and contributing to the PAC as leaders in our industry. On behalf of BoatPAC, we thank all members of the MACD Board for their support.”
BoatPAC is open to all salaried employees of companies belonging to NMMA, MRAA, and AMI. To learn more about BoatPAC, we encourage you to take the first step in getting involved by signing the BoatPAC authorization form found here.
Please contact Erica Crocker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-737-9776 with any questions.
Members of the Boat Manufacturers Divisional Board
- Craig Clawson, President, Magic Tilt Trailers (Chair of the MACD Board)
- Matt Peat, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Transhield (Vice Chair of the MACD Board)
- Matt Wood, Marine Industry Manager, ASA Electronics (2nd Vice Chair of the MACD Board)
- Ron Bailey, Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing at SmartPlug Systems
- Jason Blackburn, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Faria Beede Instruments
- Bill Boehman, Vice President, Chief Operations Officer – Yamaha Marine Business Unit
- Eric Braitmayer, CEO, IMTRA Corporation
- Chris DeBoy, President, Vetus Maxwell
- Jon Devitt, Vice President of Engineering, Midwest Industries, Inc.
- Brandon Flack, National Marine Representatives Association
- Greg Lentine, President, Norcross Marine Products
- Bill McDaniel, Marine Market Manager, Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, Inc.
- Jason Pajonk-Taylor, President, Taylor Made Group
- Dana Russikoff, Co-Founder, Rodan Enterprises
- Steve Tilders, Director of Sales, Marine, Xylem, Inc.
- Bill Watters, President, Syntec Industries
- MaryKate Wood, Owner, Wake WorX