NMMA's chief brand officer, Ellen Bradley, will join several influential women in the marine industry for the 'Women and the Marine Industry' panel at the Boating Industry ELEVATE Summit in November.
The November 9 panel will provide personal and professional insight facilitated by moderator Angela Pilkington, Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff of Correct Craft, along with panelists:
- Ann Baldree, Senior Vice President Chaparral Boats, Inc., Robalo Boats, LLC and Vortex Boats
- Ellen Bradley, Senior Vice President and Chief Brand Officer, NMMA
- Natalie Briggs Carlson, Executive Director of the MRAA Foundation
- Keri Doscher, Vice President of Emerald Coast Marine
- Helene Mellquest, President of Volvo Penta
For more details on this panel and the Boating Industry ELEVATE Summit being held Nov. 8-10 in Atlanta, visit boatingindustryelevate.com.