With school out for the summer, this is the perfect time to encourage family members and friends to get out on the water and connect. Join the industry this week in celebrating National Fishing and Boating Week (June 3– 11). Here a few ways to participate – see you on the water!
- Find Places to Boat and Fish near you on DiscoverBoating.com.
- Share your #FirstCatch photos: First of the day, first of the season or first of a lifetime. Follow @Take_Me_Fishing and share your #FirstCatch photos.
- Attend an Event: Many states are offering free fishing days during National Boating and Fishing Week, and there are numerous fishing events being held hosted by organizations like the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, such as how-to clinics, fishing derbis, boat parades and more.
- Mentor or Teach Someone New to Boat and Fish: Own a boat? Take someone new with you this week!
- Share this National Celebration on Social Media: Join others in sharing the joys of boating and fishing by spreading the word through your social media channels.
For more details on how you and your organization can participate in National Fishing and Boating Week, visit TakeMeFishing.Org.