The opportunity to exhibit in the Marine Accessories Pavilion (MAP) is open exclusively to NMMA members and will be a premier destination for buyers, dealers and distributors seeking marine aftermarket accessories and components at ICAST—if you want to reach them, you need to be part of it!
Five reasons to exhibit in the Marine Accessories Pavilion (MAP) at ICAST:
BUYERS—Access to 14,000+ representatives of the global sportfishing community—ICAST attracts buyers you rarely see, or need to see at the right time of year. From leading online retailers to mom-and-pop dealers to international distributors—ICAST reels them in!
NETWORKING—Take advantage of countless opportunities to network with buyers, the media and your peers at ICAST, including the State of the Industry Breakfast, Chairman’s Industry Award Reception, and daily hospitality at the NMMA booth within the Pavilion.
BRANDING—A joint marketing effort by show organizers and NMMA promotes the Pavilion as THE place to see the latest in marine accessories—a must-visit destination within the massive ICAST show.
TURN-KEY—NMMA staff assists you every step of the way to make your exhibit experience at ICAST successful with daily hospitality, access to private meeting space and more.
EFFECTIVE—94% of exhibitors were satisfied/very satisfied with ICAST in 2016.
Exhibit Space Details: 10x10' Exhibit Space = $1,400* (Additional $200 surcharge for corner space.)
- Pipe and drape backdrop
- Booth identification sign
- Hospitality services at the NMMA booth within the pavilion
- Access to private meeting space
- Listing in official Show Directory
- The Marine Accessories Pavilion is only open to NMMA members in good standing. You are not required to be a member of ASA to participate in the NMMA pavilion.
- Complete the Show Application for Space and and submit payment in full.
- NMMA staff will contact you following receipt of your contract and payment to choose your booth location.