The Industry’s Premier Political and Legislative Event: May 8 - 9, 2013
We need you in Washington D.C.
The American Boating Congress is a comprehensive legislative conference that brings together recreational boating industry leaders to formulate public policy and present a unified front on issues that impact marine businesses.
- Learn ways to grow your business in the current economy.
- Discover how current state and federal regulatory issues affect your operations
- Learn the status of key federal legislation concerning the marine industry
- Hear updates from experts about how pending legislation and regulation can impact your bottom line
- Get first-hand knowledge from state and federal regulators, key congressional staff and industry experts as to trends that impact the marine industry
- Network with fellow industry leaders
You'll never have a better opportunity to personally influence legislation and protect your business interests.
Click here to learn even more on why YOU should attend ABC!
In prepartion for visits with your legislator and their staff, download the pre-conference issues briefing and policy briefs on our industry's most pressing issues below.