SAVE THE DATE!
The Industry’s Premier Political and Legislative Event: May 5-7, 2014
We need you in Washington D.C.
The American Boating Congress is a comprehensive legislative conference that brings together recreational boating industry leaders to formulate public policy and present a unified front on issues that impact marine businesses.
- Learn ways to grow your business in the current economy.
- Discover how current state and federal regulatory issues affect your operations
- Learn the status of key federal legislation concerning the marine industry
- Hear updates from experts about how pending legislation and regulation can impact your bottom line
- Get first-hand knowledge from state and federal regulators, key congressional staff and industry experts as to trends that impact the marine industry
- Network with fellow industry leaders
You'll never have a better opportunity to personally influence legislation and protect your business interests.
In prepartion for visits with your legislator and their staff, download the pre-conference issues briefing and policy briefs on our industry's most pressing issues below.