Highlights this year, include:
- Boating Career Day – The first official Marine Innovation and Career Day will be held on Monday, February 12 to highlight the importance of the marine industry in Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Marine Trade Association and other government and industry leaders will address more than 80 students considering a career in recreational boating.
- JFK at Sea Exhibit – An exclusive photo display reflecting President John F. Kennedy’s love of the sea, presented by the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation.
- Touch-A-Boat Tour for Kids – Kids can hop aboard a real United States Coast Guard boat, walk inside a 40-foot inflatable humpback whale named SALT, create a toy boat, win prizes and much more! Kids also get their very own boat show passport to collect stamps at 10 boat stops around the Show.
- Fishing Demo Tanks– Goose Hummock Shops will be offering top-notch fishing seminars and kayak demos in two giant, brand new fiberglass water tanks, Attendees can test lures, rods and reels, plus the latest kayaks. Stay tuned for more seminar times and updates soon on NewEnglandBoatShow.com.
- Progressive® Boat Club – Attendees can take the helm at Progressive’s NEW Oculus Rift virtual reality experience. For those looking to improve their nautical know-how the Annapolis School of Seamanship will be on deck with an array of hands-on boating courses.
- Nautical Fare–South Boston’s dynamic restaurant just minutes from the BCEC, Coppersmith will offer visitors live cooking demos from its team for a perfect day on the water. Demos will include tuna tartare wontons, prime rib sliders and beef tataki on Saturday, Feb. 10, Thursday, Feb. 15 and Saturday, Feb. 17 from the Goose Hummock booth. Plus, make sure to visit Coppersmith in South Boston to snap a pic with the “Show” boat featured in their restaurant starting Feb 9th to enter to win a grand prize worth $3,000. Check the website for updates and more details.
The Show has also been making waves with local media including Boston Magazine, Boston.com, The Boston Herald, The Patriot Ledger, Improper Bostonian and many more. Plus, media and influencers are scheduled to cover the Show throughout the weekend and next week.
Check out the new video below created ot help promote the Show and feel free to share across your own social channels.
Next Up: Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show (Feb. 15-19)