Discover Boating is working with more than 60 bloggers and social influencers throughout the summer to share their boating stories and on-water plans via their blogs and social networks.
Influencer-based programs provide an opportunity to reach more people with influencers’ personal boating stories and experiences while providing resources such as interactive tools, videos and how-to guides from DiscoverBoating.com.
This year, Discover Boating expanded its blogger outreach program to include influential lifestyle, millennial, travel and family bloggers with a focus on generating engagement with DiscoverBoating.com and providing resources for how to get on the water this summer.
Boating-related blog posts will continue to appear throughout the busy summer boating months. Below are a few examples of blogger boating posts to date:
- Forever Stoked: “Life Is Better On A Boat”- Memories From The Water
- Life By the Gills: “I’m on a Boat”
- Hello Nature: Making Old Memories Into New Ones
- Kelly’s Thoughts on Things: What Are You Doing This Summer- Go Boating!
- Flirting With the Globe: I’m On A Boat! Top 5 USA Boating Picks
- Let’s Play OC: Let's Discover Boating This Summer
- 2 Travel Dads: Family boating in the Pacific Northwest
Stay tuned for more Discover Boating posts and updates all summer long.